Sunday, August 5, 2012

Little do you know

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Today I found that possibly my boyfriend will be in jail by tomorrow in the late afternoon. And he seems to think that it is okay to neglect paying fines, little does he know that there are a lot of consequence's he will have to face if that happens. He forgets that his sons mom will have to explain to his son why his dad hasn't called, or why he cant come over to his dads. He also forgets that I could be stuck paying the rent and finding a way to afford it, dog food, cat food, and cat litter, the internet bill, and everything like that. There are so many bad things that will come of this that he know but does not want to face. I made the decision to move home, but if he goes to jail I do not have the power in me to just let to animals be neglected because there is no one to take the or watch them till he gets out, because there is no set sentence. I know that I will also be unable to take them with me once I move. I hope that we get news that he does not go to jail, but on the other hand I hope he does so that he can live with the consequences of his actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment