Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Goals

I have set to goals for my self by the time the clock strikes 12:01 on January 1st, 2013. Yes I am not s skeptic about December 12th, 2012. The world will not end, and we will keep on living. But back to my goals.

1. I want to be 100% smoke free, I hate the habit of smoking cigarettes and no to mention the dent it puts in the pocket book.
2. I want to be able to run a marathon. This is an item on my bucket list, and I would love to be able to run a marathon or two before I die.

These are two very big goals for me because I have been smoking as long as I can remember, quit once and that was because I had no other choice too. And the last time I ran close to a marathon distance was at the end of Basic Training when we did a company run that totaled almost 4 miles.\

Challenge Accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment