Monday, August 20, 2012

Frustrations II

Two of the things I though never would have happen, happened this over the weekend. On Saturday something happened to my ankle to that made my injury flare up, so I am back in my walking boot. Then on Sunday when I showed up to Drill with the walking boot on some people asked if I was okay while others stared, whispered comments, and snickered at me. These people are suppose to protect me in theater? These people are suppose to have my back? How can I trust these people when they can't even be concerned for me? Its not like I asked for this to happen and its not like I wanted this to happen. So quit acting like it is. Grow the F**k up and get a life. I am tried of feeling like an out cast with this unit, and you people making me want to give up and say F**k it.

No comments:

Post a Comment