Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Decisions

Tonight I had to make a hard decision and that was to either to take the easy way out and run away from commitment and move back home or stay and make it work between the two of us. I made the choice to no longer run away from commitment. I have officially pissed off my family and the commitment doesn't work I will not have a place to live. But this is to prove to my family and the world that because people all have the flaws and relationships can work around flaws and learn to grow to together. I hope this all works out. But I feel like I did the right thing, and as an adult I am able to make my own decisions and choose the life that I choose for myself.

1 comment:

  1. You have to fight for the ones you love. I believe you guys can sort out your differences cause that's what you do when you are in a committed relationship and care about each other. I'm glad you went with your gut and did what makes YOU happy! That's what's important.

    ReplyDelete